बोकारो महिला महाविद्यालय का इतिहास
5. बोकारो महिला महाविद्यालय को सेक्टर – ५ में बोकारो इस्पात प्रबंधन द्वारा १० एकड़ भूमि आवंटित किया गया है। सेक्टर ३ / ई में तीन एकड़ भूमि में निर्मित भवन में तत्काल महाविद्यालय की कक्षाएं संचालित की जा रही है। कुल मिलकर इस महाविद्यालय के पास १३ एकड़ जमीन उपलब्ध है।
विनोभा भावे विश्वविद्यालय के इंटर कॉलेज, Basketball टूर्नामेंट में २००३ – २००४, २००४ – २००५ में Champion और २००५ – २००६ में Runner रहीं। हमारी छात्रा नफीस तरीन ने Brail लिपि में कुरान लिखकर इतिहास रच दिया है।
History of Bokaro Mahila College
1. Bokaro Mahila Mahavidyalaya was established on 29th March 1976 i.e. 40 years ago in the middle school of Sector 3E with the help of Bokaro Steel Management to provide education to the Dalit backward girl students of Chas, Bokaro and nearby villages. Bokaro Steel Management was providing education up to the school level only, but our college lit the lamp of education up to the college level for women.
2. Since the year 1981, our school is teaching up to degree level. The present strength of girl students is around 3000. This college is registered under the provisions of 2 F and 12 B of UGC and has permanent affiliation by Vinoba Bhave University in all the three faculties of Arts, Science and Commerce up to the graduate prestige level.
3. Almost all the teachers in this college are awarded Ph.D. degree and are working permanently appointed by Bihar Service College Commission. Almost all the teachers and non-teaching staff of the college are working on the created posts.
4. In the recruitment process of teachers and non-teaching staff in the college, the reservation rules directed by the government have been followed 100% and the instructions given by the university and the state government from time to time have been followed.
5. Bokaro Mahila Mahavidyalaya has been allotted 10 acres of land by Bokaro Steel Management in Sector-5. The classes of the college are being conducted immediately in the building constructed on three acres of land in Sector 3/E. Altogether 13 acres of land is available with this college.
6. In the year 1987, on 29th March, the then Chief Minister Shri Bindeshwari Dubey laid the foundation stone of the building located in Sector-5. The then Rajya Sabha MP Shri Parmeshwar Agarwal got the building constructed by giving Rs 35 lakh from the MP’s fund. The then MLA Shri Samresh Singh got the boundary wall constructed in the campus by giving Rs 10 lakh from his MLA fund.
7. In the year 1987, on 29th March, the then Chief Minister Shri Bindeshwari Dubey laid the foundation stone of the building located in Sector-5. The then Rajya Sabha MP Shri Parmeshwar Agarwal got the building constructed by giving Rs 35 lakh from the MP’s fund. The then MLA Shri Samresh Singh got the boundary wall constructed in the campus by giving Rs 10 lakh from his MLA fund.
8. In our college from the year 2005, free education is provided to all the girl students as per the instructions of Jharkhand Government’s provision of free women education. The loss due to free education in the affiliated colleges is compensated by the government but no such provision has been made for our college. Due to providing free education, the financial condition of our college is getting worse day by day.
9. We want to construct building extension, laboratory building, stadium etc. for the new campus of our college. The college offers B. Ed., BCA, B.B.A., Fashion Designing, Skill Development as well as P.G. Also want to open courses. Along with this, we also want to give training to girl students in archery, martial arts, cricket, taekwondo etc. We do not want the overall development of the girl students, and also want to give this college a special place not only in our province but also on the educational platform of the country.